Become a Partner
Are you a certified electrician? General contractor or renovator?
This is an opportunity for you to increase your income by helping your customers choose their radiant heating, ERV, windows and doors, ICF foundation or above grade walls, and SIP panels solutions that will guarantee a superior indoor living quality and savings on their energy consumption.
You can thus offer your customers solutions that are good for them and the environment, at the same time.
Become a Group Petra Certified installer and benefit from our partnership program.
Who should apply for the program?
- Electricians, general contractors, and renovators.
What profile do you need to have?
- Keen interest in new technologies and innovative building strategies
- Sales oriented approach and ability to recognize opportunities
- Possess all trade qualifications required for your service area
- Focus on quality
- Ability and willingness to learn
Take a look at the benefits of becoming a PBS partner:
- An extra avenue to generate income
- Volume reductions available
- Continuous sales and technical support
- Win your customers’ confidence by installing quality products
- Become recognized as an environmentally conscious business
- You will receive references of clients interested in these products and looking for professionals to install them
For Your Clients:
- Better quality products
- Better and healthier indoor living quality
- Reduce their energy bills
- Reduce on the maintenance and replacement costs
- Lower the overall life-cycle costs of the building
- Contribute to a healthier environment
For The Environment:
Since our products help your clients cut costs, in general, and reduce energy consumption, they will directly contribute to a healthier environment and to the fight against global warming.